Me.


My hometown is Mitsuke city, Niigata prefecture. Mitsuke is a small city, just the middle in Niigata prefecture. It is crowded by two big cities. Thus, citizen have a good transportation network. This point is the proudest for me.

Also, there are 5 people in my family, my parents, grandmother, old brother and me. We enjoy the annual event like Christmas Day. 
Now, I’m a little bit lonely, because I moved to Niigata city...😢


↑"English Garden" in Mitsuke city.




My hobby is calligraphy. 

I have practiced it since I was six years old.

I read comic books on weekends. 
I come to read hardcover books after the pandemic.


University Life

I was surprised that there are many girl students than I expected to. Talking with my friends is the most enjoyable thing for me, now.

I find that checking the university web site everyday is the most difficult. And, using many studies app is a bit hard. 

Nice to meet you!!

コメント