Memorial Film

    Last Sunday, when I was relaxed on the bed, suddenly my intercom rang. I looked into the lens of the entrance with fear, because it usually don't ring. Looking it, there was my father!! My parents and grandmother came to my house in Niigata city. They didn't let me know that. So, I was so surprised and happy😊 They brought many foods and a photobook. 


    In the photobook, there are three pictures, two of them were took me and the other one was took my family. The photobooks are in my family's house, my mother's parents house, my brother's house and my house. It is different designs, pictures, photo frames. One of the reasons that we decided to make it is that my brother who is one years older than me and I graduated from high school. (My brother's celebration didn't hold because of COVID-19.) 



    The whole family filmed wearing own suits. We can feel children's growth from it. Now, my brother and I are living alone. However, we maybe not feel loneliness because there is the photobook.



 I think taking photo is good at leaving the memory. And, I would like to it carefully.

コメント

Akina さんの投稿…
Your family is very kind. I would like to see the photobook.
Manato Watanabe さんの投稿…
I live with my grandparents, so I think living on my own is very tough.